- Very juicy, heavy bearer. Also used as a pollenizer. Cold hardy. Seed count varies from low to high depending on cross-pollinating.
- Large fruit size about 2.75 - 3 inches diameter.
- Season of maturity November - January.
- Bell shaped fruit, very sweet flavor. Extremely juicy. Cold hardy. Few seeds. Very popular in Southwest Florida.
- Large fruit size about 3 - 3.5 inches diameter
- Season of maturity December - May.
- Heavy producer, very sweet flavor. Juicy and cold tolerant. Seed count varies depending on cross-pollinating.
- Medium sized fruit about 2.75 - 3 inches diameter.
- Season of maturity November - December